Monday, January 20, 2014

Life is Wonderful

Banner Kitties.  I have seen the banners as cats and dogs and owls so I thought I would try some banner kitties myself.

All products are Stampin' Up!  The card stock is Crumb Cake.  I used Linen Thread, some sponging, some embossing folders, the Banners Framelits, Perfect Pennants stamp set and some Candy Dots.  And the wonderful Owl Builder Punch for the eyes.

Happy Stamping!


P.S.  After I posted, I remembered something I wanted to post-my inspiration-here are pictures of my wallpaper border in my work room--

Now you can see where my kitties came from.

16 comments:

  1. This should be a viral pin, Diane! Thanks for posting in our gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you have in the corner of their little ears? They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are French Knots, like you would do in embroidery, only I did it with the Natural Twine.

      Delete
  3. These are so cute. I would love to make some dog and owl ones too but I can't find any. Can you help me, please? shannon_flys@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to make dogs and owls too! Help please. pxstitch@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, Just wanted to thank you for the inspiration to make those darling Banner Kitties! My friend found you site via Pinterest and we made some of our own kitties, which are posted on my blog! Thanks for sharing! hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this card! I found it at pinterest and used it as inspiration when making a card for a cat crazy friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frDecember 21, 2016 at 7:40 AM

    LOVED IT ++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete